If you are planning to study abroad, NOC is considered an important document for the application. NOC stands for No Objection Certificate, and this document is issued by the Ministry of Education (MOE), confirming that the student is allowed to study at the desired university and in the desired country. NOC serves as proof that the student has fulfilled the requirements for studying overseas. The NOC is required primarily at the airport in Nepal and during the exchange of foreign currency. It can also be used for administrative purposes in Nepal if necessary. The application is submitted after receiving the offer letter from overseas universities, and it takes 7-10 working days.
To apply for NOC in Nepal, the following documents are required:
The documents must be original, but if the originals are unavailable, notarized copies are required for the photocopy.
To collect the No Objection Certificate(NOC), follow these procedures:
The process for applying the NOC online form is as follows:
1. First, visit https://noc.moest.gov.np/ and enter your number then you will receive the OTP.
2. Enter the OTP
3. Enter the password
4. Verify your email
5. Enter the details of Citizenship after completing the email verification and complete the process.
6. Now enter the passport detail
7. Now you have to complete the following process
8. Application form should be filled out as required
9. After completing process 8 you will receive the application number.